District Rector Ebenezer Adjei and his assistant, District Evangelist Amoah, met their fellow Accra East brethren in the ministry on 10th November 2019 as part of their regular monthly meetings. This came off at the usual venue, the Osu congregation church premises.
Discussions at the meeting bothered on the following agenda:
* District Apostle Michael Ehrich’s letter as regards Changes in Country Support for Ghana, Togo and Benin
* Activities for 50th Anniversary celebrations by the Accra East and West districts. Key notes on this topic were as follows: 21st December 2019 – Both Accra East and West districts will combine to undertake a street evangelism around the environs of the East Legon congregation in the morning. Afterwards, members will convene at the premises of the East Legon church for a family-day themed gathering. Activities will include aerobics, intercessory prayers and thanksgiving and general socialization. There will also be a special ‘Tug-of-50’ between elderly-aged ministers from both districts, each team captained by their district leaders. / 22nd December 2019 – Festive Divine Service with Apostle Benjamin-Ohene Saffo at the Central Church premises
* Planning for the Accra East Choristers’ Food Bazaar scheduled for 6th December 2019
* Two week rotation of Congregational rectors starting on 24th November 2019
* Scheduling for Basic 3 and Minister 1 training
* Updates on National Youth Camp (NYC) 2020
Following the fallouts from the NYC Planning Committee’s meeting, some updates were shared: The 4-day event will be held from 6th – 9th August 2020 / A suggested amount covering feeding / commodation, security and sanitation must be paid by all participants / An invitation to the youth to submit and propose a design for the NYC logo as well as a theme for event
There were ministers from all 10 congregations in the district.