Training is the teaching and learning activities carried out for acquiring and applying the knowledge, skills, abilities, and attitudes needed by a particular job. This was the brain behind the seminar conducted on the 27th and 28th of September, 2019 at the Ho Central Chapel by seminar Coordinators of Volta Central Apostle area, Apostle Richard Senyo Osei and his Assistant Priest Moses Amafu.
In attendance were District Rectors and Assistant District Rectors of the Apostle Area. Topics treated for the two day seminar were on Minister 1 and Basic 3 and the special guest was the National Head for Seminars, Bishop Eric Ampadu (rtd.).
Participants were taken through topics with the aid of presentations and role plays carried out by the district rectors. These included:
* Ministry Spiritual Service
* Ordination & End of ministry
* Outward Appearance & Outward Order
* Obligation of Secrecy
* What is Divine Service & Element of Liturgy?
* How to prepare for Divine Service
Bishop Eric Ampadu (rtd.) took participants through a report on seminars in Ghana. He advised all seminar tutors and trainers to submit reports of all seminars conducted. He also urged that seminars must be conducted on schedule and as planned. Other topics treated were
* Confirmation Class
* The ‘5 + 10’ Commandments
* Wisdom of Solomon
* Waiting for the return of Christ
* Further Images of Revelation
* Preparing a sermon for Divine Service