On 7th June 2019, the Apostle and District leaders of Volta North Apostle Area, had the opportunity to be the first group in Ghana to go through a seminar by the Lead Apostle Samuel Oppong-Brenya on the Concept of Ministry, pending the declaration of the Chief Apostle on Pentecost day. The seminar/meeting was attended by Apostle Akubea together with 9 District Leaders and 2 Shepherds.
The meeting began at 10AM with a prayer by the Lead Apostle.
Key pointers of the meeting were as follows;
* Seminar on Concept of Ministry
* Pentecost day streaming service by Chief Apostle
* Review of the Apostle area
* Brainstorming on how to move the church forward
* Plan for the National Youth conference with the District Apostle in 2020
The Lead Apostle concluded the meeting by encouraging the leaders to urge all members to participate in the Chief Apostle’s Pentecost day divine service to be streamed live from Goslar. He ended the meeting with a prayer.