The Accra East district youth leadership, led by Priest Samuel Tetteh, held their first meeting with congregational youth leaders for the year 2019 at the premises of the Osu congregation on Sunday 28th April, 2019.
Key highlights of the discussion were as follows:
* Introduction of new leaders for Teshie 1 congregation
* Discussions on cost estimates for the 2019 Youth camp
* Submission of tentative list of participants from the various congregations
* Planning and organization for youth sports outing
* Protocol for confirming and sharing information on social media group pages
* Integrating the new confirmands into the youth
The Accra East District Youth leader, Priest Tetteh, encouraged all to work harmoniously together to enable the district achieve its objectives for the year.
Leaders from all 10 congregations within the district were in attendance.