Lead Apostle Samuel Oppong-Brenya, assisted by Apostle Samuel Ayidana, facilitated the first District Leaders’ general meeting of the year 2019 for the Bolgatanga Apostle area. The 4-hour meeting was held at the Bolgatanga congregation premise on Friday 15th February 2019.
Key highlights of the discussion were as follows:
* Review the operations of the Apostle area
* Introduction of the new Apostle for the Apostle area
* Celebration of the 50th anniversary
* Seminar on ‘Maintaining the Youth after confirmation’
* Transition from Retired Apostle administration to new Apostle Administration
During the seminar, the District leaders were split into two groups to deliberate on the subject of ‘Maintaining the youth after confirmation’ and subsequently present their views on the subject matter. There were 9 ministers at the meeting, representing the various districts under the Bolgatanga Apostle area.