The leadership of the Accra East district held their last monthly ministers’ general meeting for the year 2018 on the 9th December. The meeting was convened by District Elder Adjei at the Osu Congregation premises. He was supported by District Evangelist J.B. Amoah.
As part of the meeting, a general tutorial on Outward Appearance and Altar Manners for ministers was treated by the District Elder.
Other key issues discussed were as follows:
* Year-end divine service schedule and date for New Year’s divine service
* Ministers’ divine service with Chief Apostle at Koforidua on the 26th January 2019
* Health Walk and other activities by Accra East members on the 30th March 2019
* Children’s day activities on Easter Monday 2019
* Guest service in July 2019
* Change in plans for 2019 Youth Camp
* Maintenance of a Church register for every congregation
Ministers from all 10 congregations within the district were present at the two and half hour meeting.